1. Product Descriptions
Product Name: ER14335M 1350mAh Battery
Open circuit voltage
Max. recommended continuous current
Max. Pulse capability
Operating temperature range
2. ER Battery
The lithium thionyl chloride (Li/SOCl2) battery is the most specific type of battery in the practical battery series, with specific energy of 590 W·h/kg and 1100 watt-hour per cubic decimeter. This highest specific energy value is obtained from a large-capacity, low-discharge type large-size battery.
Li/SOCl2 batteries are manufactured in a wide range of sizes and configurations, ranging from cylindrical charcoal and wound electrode cells with capacities ranging from as low as 400mAh to square cells up to 10000Ah and many special ones that meet special requirements. Size and structure of the battery. The Li/SOCl2 system originally has safety and voltage hysteresis problems, among which the safety problem is particularly likely to occur at high discharge rate discharges and over discharges, and the battery voltage hysteresis occurs when the battery is discharged at a low temperature after being stored at a high temperature.
3. Characteristics of Lithium Iron Battery
● The lithium-ion battery is characterized by stable working voltage and good safety.
● The specific energy is up to 620wh/kg, and it is the highest in all kinds of chemical batteries.
● The open circuit voltage is larger than 3.64V, the working voltage is usually between 3.3 ~ 3.6V, more than 90% of the battery capacity is high voltage output voltage in the platform is almost the same.
● Capacity and power use temperature range: -55 ~ +85 C, high temperature range: -40 ~ +150 C
● It works for a long time, with a working life of up to 8~10 years.
4. Why Choose Us?
Q. How long is your trial period for samples.
A. Two weeks (14 days).
Q. What is your sample policy.
A. We send the samples for free yet the delivery fees must be covered by the customer.
Q. How can we pay?
A. You can pay via T/T, PayPal and Western Union.
Q. Do you offer a warranty?
A. We offer 1 year of warranty for our products.
Q. What is your guaranteed shelf life for batteries?
A. 10 years of shelf life for Ultra Digital Alkaline, 5 years for Super Alkaline, 3 years for Extra Heavy Duty and 2 years for Super Heavy Duty batteries.