Ni-MH Battery maintenance methods:
1. Ni-MH battery must be just bought back when the battery in the net (fasting charge), measuring the battery capacity of Ni-MH batteries normally need 3---5 times, the battery in the electrical particles will be fully activated.
2. Charging time must be in accordance with the manual time strictly control (no so-called Chong---24 hours), tell you is 8 hours, charge 8 hours (time control in the range of 1 hours), beyond this range will make the battery's electrical particle performance seriously decline.
3. Ni-MH batteries In fact have memory, it is best to charge on an empty stomach every time.
4. If you buy 4 batteries at a time, and the camera uses 2 sections at a time, you have to use them in groups (for example: 1 and 2 together/3 and 4 together) so that you can avoid charging batteries with different capacities.
5. Different power and different capacity of the battery can not be charged together.
6. Different brands of batteries and chargers as far as possible not to use together.
7. The battery can not bump or fall on the ground this will reduce the efficiency of the battery.
8. The battery cannot be put together with the metal object (key) to avoid short circuit.
9. Long time does not use, must fill the battery the electricity to place, the next time uses in fills can.
10. When used in winter, as far as possible spare your camera to use more than 3 times times the number of batteries to prevent the weather because of the lack of battery (recommended temperature-17 degrees).