Why choose Ceba Lead-acid battery?
1. Safety seal. During normal operation, the electrolyte is not leaked from the battery's terminal or casing.
2. No free acid. The special suction baffle keeps the acid inside, the battery has no free acid, so the battery can be placed in any position.
3. The system is discouraged. After the battery pressure exceeds the normal level, the VRLA (valve-regulated lead acid Battery "VRLA battery") emits excess gas and is automatically sealed to ensure there is no excess gas in the battery.
4. Easy maintenance. Because a unique gas-composite system transforms the resulting gas into water, it does not require water to be added to the battery.
5. Long service life. The use of corrosion-resistant structure of the lead-calcium alloy bar plate, the battery can float charge for 10-15 years.
6. Stable quality and high reliability .
7. The use of advanced production technology and strict quality control system, the quality of the battery stable, reliable performance. Voltage, capacity and seal are tested on line 100%.