1. Product Descriptions
Product Name: C Size 1.2V 2500mAh Ni-CD Battery
|Nicd Battery Cell|
2. Suggestions & Cautions
●The cut-off voltage is recommended at 1.0V.
● Charge batteries prior to use.
●Don't solder directly to batteries.
●Don't short circuit or reverse charge.
●Do not dispose of in fire and keep away from damage.
●Store batteries discharged in a cool (storage Temperature at20+5*C,) and dry place.
●The batteries' life may be reduced if they are subjected to adverse conditions such as: extreme temperature,deep cycling,excessive overcharge/discharge.
●Battery should be transported at discharged state.
3. Instructions for use
The nickel-cadmium battery is packaged in two types, namely, a positive-electrode bump for retail use and a positive-polarity flat-pack for assembly, and there is no difference in capacity. The charging circuit is also similar to the nickel-hydrogen battery described below, using 1.6 times the voltage charge. The number of nickel-cadmium batteries is usually 300 to 800 times, and the capacity will drop to about 80% after 500 times of charging and discharging. The memory effect of nickel-cadmium batteries is more serious than that of nickel-metal hydride batteries. Therefore, it must be charged when it is completely dead to ensure its service life.
4. Discharge Characteristics
1. The discharge voltage is somewhat different according to its discharge current, which is roughly 1.2V;
2. The battery capacity is expressed in Ah, mAh units;
3. When the discharge reaches the limit of the end of discharge is called "discharge termination voltage", nickel-cadmium battery discharge termination voltage is 1.0V/cell;
4. The use of temperature range -20 °C "60 °C, within this range can be discharged.