Product Name: Replacement Batteries for Honda Civic Car
Peak Discharge(30C discharge for 10S)
Peak Charge(15C charge for 10S)
Continuous Discharge (15C discharge for 60S)
Hybrid vehicles are road vehicles that use a variety of energy sources and use technologies such as internal combustion engines, electric motors, batteries, hydrogen, and fuel cells.
Most hybrid vehicles are driven by electric motors, and energy comes from batteries and internal combustion engines. Most hybrids do not need to be charged from the electric grid, but they consume less gasoline and have better acceleration performance. It is considered to be a more environmentally friendly option than the conventional engine powered by an internal combustion engine.
Miles per gallon of hybrid vehicles per gallon (miles per gallon)
(The higher the value, the less the fuel consumption) Real Hybrid Mileage Database
Welcome to CEBA
Shipping and Packing
1. After using composite power, the maximum power of the internal combustion engine can be determined according to the average required power. At this time, it is working under the optimal conditions with low fuel consumption and less pollution. When the power of the high-power internal combustion engine is insufficient, it is supplemented by the battery; when the load is low, the surplus power can generate electricity to charge the battery. Since the internal combustion engine can continue to work, the battery can be continuously charged, so its stroke is the same as that of an ordinary automobile.
2. Because of the battery, it is very convenient to recover the energy during braking, downhill, and idle.
3. In the bustling urban area, the internal combustion engine can be shut down and driven by the battery alone to achieve "zero" emissions.
4. with the internal combustion engine can easily solve energy-intensive air-conditioning, heating, defrosting and other pure electric vehicles encountered problems.
5. can use the existing gas station to refuel, do not have to invest again.
6. can keep the battery in a good working condition, do not overcharge, over discharge, extend its life, reduce costs.