(1) Check the electrical and battery contact is clean, if necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, after drying in accordance with the correct polarity loading;
(2) Do not mix new and old batteries, the same model but different kinds of batteries can not be mixed;
(3) A battery is prohibited to be heated, recharged or otherwise used to regenerate the battery once;
(4) Prohibit the battery short circuit, beware of infants and children play with batteries, especially to prevent infants swallowed button-type batteries.
(5) The use of electrical appliances should be cut off the switch, the long-term need not to remove the battery.