Future of battery: analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of various wearables:
At present, wearable devices are developing rapidly and in a variety of forms. Such as:
Watch, glasses clothes etc..
This year, wearable technology has grown particularly fast, as more and more people have begun to accept wearables However, the development of wearable batteries seems to be slow compared with the fast and innovative wearables Although most wearable devices use the low-energy BLE technology. But users still need frequent charging to ensure that the device is fully charged.
For wearables manufacturers, providing efficient wearable batteries is an urgent problem From the perspective of wearables designers, they are also looking forward to high-quality batteries, because only in this way can more consumers like to use their devices This paper will analyze the advantages and limitations of different types of wearable batteries:
Energy collection refers to the process of obtaining external energy and converting these external energies into electronic energy External energy sources include kinetic energy.
1. Energy collection can help wearables become more independent, at least without overdependence on external power sources.
2. Solar energy can fit perfectly with smart clothing because it absorbs energy from the sun and is used directly.
3. Thermoelectric energy collection can provide a solution for devices that are directly attached to the skin, such as smart warmers This energy source can often provide very high energy.
4. No loss of energy can be generated when you exercise.
1. Piezoelectricity produces relatively little energy.
2. The kinetic energy produced by motion can be effectively transformed into very little.