How to charge the lead acid battery quickly?
1. Fixed current fixed-cycle fast charging method. With constant current amplitude and constant periodic pulse charging current, the battery charge is charged with a discharge pulse between two charging pulses to improve the charging ability of the battery. This charging method is easy to make the battery full capacity, but if not to increase the protection device to prevent overcharge, it is easy to cause a strong overcharge, affecting the battery life.
2. Constant current set gas rate pulse charging discharge depolarization fast charging method. During the whole charging process, the amplitude of the charge current pulse and the gas outlet rate of the battery remain unchanged.
3. Constant current constant voltage pulse charging discharge depolarization fast charging method. In order to charge a constant large current, to be charged to a certain voltage (equivalent to the voltage of the battery vent point), stop charging and carry out a large current (or small current) discharge to polarization, and then to a constant large current charging, in accordance with the charging and discharging process alternately.
4. Constant current lifting voltage pulse charging discharge depolarization fast charging method. This method is an improvement of the fast charging method of constant current voltage pulse charging and discharging depolarization. It is a constant current (such as IC) charge, when the battery voltage reaches the charging outlet voltage (Single-cell battery voltage 2 35~2.5v), stop charging and discharge (such as discharge current 2~3c, pulse width of 1ms), and then recharge.
5. End voltage and charge/discharge frequency select pulse Charging discharge depolarization fast charging method. According to the polarization in the battery charging process, the frequency of charge and discharge pulse is selected, and the battery terminal voltage is limited to the preselection value in the later period of charging, so that the air vent rate is limited to certain allowable values.