1.The main features
Lead-acid batteries In normal operation, the electrolyte does not leak from the terminals or housing of the battery. No free acid
The special absorbent baffle holds the acid inside and there is no free acid inside the battery so the battery can be placed anywhere.
After the battery internal pressure exceeds the normal level, the VRLA battery will release excess gas and reseal it automatically to ensure there is no excess gas in the battery.
-Easy to maintain
Due to the gas recombination system that converts the gas produced to water, there is no need to add water to use the VRLA cell.
Lead-calcium alloy fence with anti-corrosion structure VRLA batteries can be floated for 10-15 years.
-Stable quality, high reliability
The use of advanced production technology and strict quality control system, VRLA battery quality and reliable performance. Voltage, capacity and sealing are 100% verified online.
All VRLA batteries are UL safety certified.
* Solar system
* Electronic switch system
* Communication equipment: base station, PBX, CATV, WLL, ONU, STB, cordless telephone and so on
* Backup power: UPS, ECR, computer backup system, Sequence, ETC and so on
* Emergency equipment: emergency lights, fire burglar, fire damper
* Communication Equipment: Transceiver
* Electric control locomotives: Collecting vehicles, automatic transport vehicles, electric wheelchairs, cleaning robots, electric vehicles, etc.
* Machine Tools Launchers: Lawnmowers, hedge trimmers, cordless drills, electric screwdrivers, electric sleds, etc.
Industrial Equipment / Instruments
* Camera: flash, VTR / VCR, movie lights and so on
Other portable devices, and more