1. Product Descriptions
Product Name: 26650 3.2V 3200mAh LiFePO4 Battery
Discharge cut-off voltage
2. Product Applications
Buses, electric cars, attractions tour buses and hybrid cars; Electric bicycle, golf cart, small flat battery car, forklift, cleaning car, electric wheelchair; Electric drill, chainsaw, lawn mower;Remote control cars, boats, aircraft and other toys; Solar energy and wind power storage equipment;UPS and emergency lights, warning lights and miner's lamp; Replaces 3V disposable lithium battery in the camera and 9V nickel-cadmium or nickel metal hydride rechargeable battery Small medical equipment and portable instruments etc.
3. Product Features
High energy density, pollution-free, no memory effect, safe and reliable over-charge, over-discharge and over current production functions, high discharge rate, long life cycle of more than 2000 times
4. Use common sense lib:
- must use the standard charging lithium battery charger 4.2V.
-Prohibit large current discharge (with protective plate automatic control).
- Prohibit over discharge. The single battery voltage should not be lower than 2.5V (with automatic control with protective plate).
- It is forbidden to disassemble and short circuit batteries, which may cause short circuit fire.
- The temperature is -20--60 C.
5. Use note:
- Rechargeable battery. It is strictly forbidden. Discharge.
-The non - board battery is no longer open when it is lower than 2.75V. It must be charged.
- When the battery is full without board, it must be taken down. Otherwise, it is easy to overcharge.
-Please charge the charger with a qualified charger.
6. Why Choose Us?
Q. What certifications do you have?
A. We have CE, RoHS, BSCI, ITS, ISO9001, 14001, SGS certifications.
Q. What is your MOQ?
A. For trial and samples, small quantities are accepted but generally it is 10,000 pieces and 100,000 pieces for OEM requests.
Q. Do you make custom products?
A. Yes, we offer OEM/ODM solutions for our customers. The OEM MOQ is 100,000 pieces.
Q. How long is your trial period for samples.
A. Two weeks (14 days).
Q. What is your terms of delivery?
A. We offer EXW, FOB and CIF.