1. Product Descriptions
Product Name: Ni-Mh D Size 9000mAh Battery
Standard Charge Rate
Rapid Charge Rate
2. There are three types of safety mechanisms in lithium-ion batteries
(1) Positive temperature coefficient element (PTC). When the temperature inside the battery is too high, the resistance of the PTC rises, and the circuit between the cathode lead and the cathode is automatically cut off;
(2) Partitions for special materials. When the temperature inside the battery rises to a certain value, the micro-holes in the separator will automatically dissolve, so that the reaction in the battery will stop;
(3) Safety valve. When the pressure inside the battery rises to a certain value, the safety valve will open automatically.
3. What is a NiMH Battery Features?
The NiMH battery has good low-temperature discharge characteristics. Even at -20°C ambient temperature, high-current discharge (with 1C discharge rate) can discharge more than 85% of the nominal capacity.